MCCUC is pleased to announce that we will begin observing Ramadan on Tuesday, April 13, 2021. For Ramadan 1 - 15, the 'iqama time for Isha will be at 9:15 pm, and for Ramadan 16 - 30, 'iqama time will be at 9:30 pm.
The following guidelines will be enforced at MCCUC during the month of Ramadan:
• you must wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times inside the masjid.
• social distancing of at least 6 feet between persons will be in effect.
• avoid physical contact including shaking hands and hugging.
• no children under the age of 12 will be permitted in the masjid.
• those over 65 years of age are highly encouraged to pray at home.
• the bathroom will be closed. Please make wudu before coming to the masjid.
• no food or drink of any kind will be permitted inside the masjid. Please do not bring food to share.
• you must bring your own prayer mat.
• your body temperature will be checked before entry.
• if you have a fever above 100.4ºF, a cough, a cold, or are otherwise not feeling well, please stay at home.
• if you have traveled abroad, please self-isolate for two weeks (14 days) before attending any services in the masjid.
We thank you for your cooperation.